Having the urge to recompose things to make it more suitable for my eyes is what started me how to take pictures. Putting all technicality aside, I rely mostly on my gut feeling when I create my works. My fascination with science fiction, comic, sound and moving visual also help me render my feeling of what feels right.
Beside playing and daydreaming, I live in a real world where I am a practioning photographer and digital imager. Also a lecturer in University of Pelita Harapan and RGB Digital Imaging School where I also co-found. I believe that beauties can be created even from the ugliest thing. Only a matter of how you perceived it.
I have been in this business since 2004 (16 years).
I have experienced in Fashion, Beauty, Commercials Photography and Digital Imaging and have worked with many clients such as Danone, PermataBank, BTN, Delamibrands, Sosro Group, Indofood Group, Mayora Group, Kementrian Keuangan, Telkomsel, Smartfren, XL, Axis, AIA, Bukalapak, Traveloka, Kompas Gramedia Group, Unilever, Sharp, Sony, Tupperware, Sophie Paris, Batik Keris, Kemang Village, Gudang Garam, and many more.
- Photography Exhibition “Indonesia – Impressions of Reality” in collaboration with other photographers from Indonesia in Des Moines,
Iowa, USA (December 2005)
- Photography Exhibition “Colours of Life” in Deniek G. Sukarya Gallery, Kemang No. 15, Jakarta Selatan (30 Juli – 6 Agustus 2005)
- 2009 colaboration exhibition with AIRPLANE clothing along with many photographers
- 20 – 31 Oktober 2010 Fashion Photo Exhibition at Central Park, Jakarta – “The Extraordinary 360 Annual Fashion Notes”
- 2nd place Fashion Photography Award from Asian Publishing Convention 2011 in Thailand
- Participate with LOWE Indonesia and win Citra Adi Pariwara silver medal 2007